[Krampf Experiment, Three Holes, part 2

Experiments experiments at krampf.com
Tue Mar 15 16:15:03 EDT 2011

Robert Krampf's Experiment of the Week
Three Holes, part 2

***************************************
What's New at TheHappyScientist.com:

For everyone:

	New Experiment:  Three Holes, part 2.  The answer to last week's
	 challenge.  Did you get it right?  More important, did you try it
	yourself?
	http://thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/three-holes-part-2

	Science Photo of the Day:  Each day a new photo, with a new
	question.
	http://thehappyscientist.com/blog/1

	The Science Photo of the Day is also on Facebook at:
	http://www.facebook.com/TheHappyScientist

***************************************
News Related Videos: With the disasters in Japan, I thought that these might help folks understand more of the science. They are usually subscriber only videos, but for the next couple of weeks, they will be open to everyone.
 	Faults:  What is a fault?  How do they work?
	http://thehappyscientist.com/science-video/faults

	Radioactive: What does it really mean if something is radioactive?
	http://thehappyscientist.com/science-video/radioactive

This Week's Experiment: Three Holes, part 2

I hope that you spent some time thinking about last week's experiment, but more importantly, I hope that you actually tried it, to see if you were correct.  Again, this one is easier to explain with photos, so you will find it on my site: http://thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/three-holes-part-2

Have a wonder-filled week.

This weekly e-mail list is provided free of charge.  You are welcome to print it in your newsletter, repost it on the Internet, etc., as long as you do not charge for access, and my name, and website link ( http://thehappyscientist.com ) are included.

This newsletter is sent by permission only.

Copyright © 2011. Robert Krampf's Science Education