[Krampf Experiment, Three Holes

Experiments experiments at krampf.com
Wed Mar 9 15:58:46 EST 2011

Robert Krampf's Experiment of the Week
Three Holes

***************************************
What's New at TheHappyScientist.com:

For everyone:

	New Video: Secondary Consumers.  Lions, and tigers, and bears!
	Take the next step up the food chain to explore the live of predators.
	http://thehappyscientist.com/science-video/foodchain-secondary-consumers

	New Experiment:  Three Holes.  Try this simple experiment, to
	see how skilled you are at scientific thought.
	http://thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/three-holes

	Science Photo of the Day:  Each day a new photo, with a new
	question.
	http://thehappyscientist.com/blog/1

	The Science Photo of the Day is also on Facebook at:
	http://www.facebook.com/TheHappyScientist

***************************************
A note to Florida teachers:  If you are looking for help preparing your students for the Science FCAT, email me from your school email address.  I have a special treat for you.

This Week's Experiment: Three Holes

This week's experiment is much easier to describe through photos, so I have put it on The Happy Scientist website.  You can find it at:
http://thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/three-holes

It is a simple experiment that gives you a chance to practice your scientific thinking skills.  Think carefully, because the answer may not be what you think.

Have a wonder-filled week.

This weekly e-mail list is provided free of charge.  You are welcome to print it in your newsletter, repost it on the Internet, etc., as long as you do not charge for access, and my name, and website link ( http://thehappyscientist.com ) are included.

This newsletter is sent by permission only.

Copyright © 2011. Robert Krampf's Science Education